Friday, April 13, 2012

french names

http://parisvsnyc.blogspot.com/
If you're like me you love hearing different names from different places.  Here, to satisfy this curiosity that you may or may not have, are some of the most popular names in France right now.*

Pour les filles (girls):

Marie Anne
Aurelie
Claire
Megane
Deborah
Sarah
Pauline
Celine
Lucie
Elsa
Chloe
Anais
Asmae (pronounced like Asthma)
Alice
Agathe
Andrea
Jeanne
Lea
Justine
Mathilde
Emilie
Jessica

Pour les garçons (boys):

Florian
Fabien
Adrian
Phillippe
David
Jerome
Paul
Romain
Pierre-Lou
Remi
Francois
Sebastien
Hugo
Antoine
Antonin
Cyril
Clement
Alexis
Robin
Benjamin
Josselin
Mikael
Thomas
Emil
Kevin (American names are becoming more popular)


*Based on no actual data besides the roll call for my Middle School and some of my french friends. 


*No actual research was performed. And by all of France I mean my Collège in Limoges.

No comments:

Post a Comment