Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Running in Limoges


I think running in most French cities would be difficult. One has to endure stares, teeter on uneven cobblestone and dodge frequent dog excrement.  Lucky for me Limoges has a beautiful path running along it's river. Notice I didn't say "running path". I have only seen one other person running. The run along this river is quiet, beautiful, and you very feel far away as you run right next to sheep and cow pastures.

I started writing this post back in the days when I had free wifi at the hotel. After week 2.5 of being denied my "boĆ®te d'internet" I am still stealing internet at Cafe Paul. In the mall.  To update this post though I'd like to point out that I haven't run once since I first wrote this. The beautiful 80 degree weather seems to have taken a permanent turn for the worst. It rains a cold mist constantly - you get wet and you don't even really see rain or know why.  I promise I will run...tomorrow...tomorrow... tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment